- Anthony talks World Cup.
- Anayana is worried about the end of the world, but keep it all chill.
- Beautifully written post by Kavya on Dermot Morgan.
- With all this talk about portfolios Pranav asks if it is even a good idea. What do you think?He also shares some time management skills.
- Teenage rebellion and questionable language? Tell Hamza what you think.
- Megan shares a video about Collaboration and Resilience
- Book review on The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Raj
- A quiet place by Vani
- Dhanya talks about The Script and The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
- Maud shares a band- Shades of Red
- You GOT TO SEE this mouse clip that Sana shared.
- Aditi M. writes a response post to Antara's post about vegetarianism. (Love to see you guys having these conversations and being inspired to write your own posts, when what someone else writes make you think!)
- Glen has American Politics on the brain and NBA blocks and fun stuff too.
- India asks for help about Polio. Need more, check out her touching piece about her grandfather.
- Josh can't get enough about the iPhone and Samsung fight and news about a new giant wheel?
- Kengo talks football and a cool social media project One At Bat.
- Liam C. shares fun "finger illusions" he found on Stumble Upon.
- Lina shares a touching story about bravery and being strong.
- Maurius finds an inspirational text and creates an animation for it.
- Michelle shares her music T-shirt collection with us.
- Death Paragraph from Sarah? Yeah, she rocks it.
Sunday, October 7, 2012
'Nother Round Up
Gather round folks! Time for another Middle School Blogger Round Up. Let's take a look at who is writing what!