Friday, November 16, 2012

so here goes....

Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday.

Sometimes one of you writes a post that moves me to a place of sheer admiration and respect. I read your words and all hours of the day and I beam with love and pride as I realize that you are getting "it." That maybe all this talk of sharing and openness and trust and blogs and vulnerability is getting through to you. That you believe in what I say and more importantly that you believe in yourself.

Well last night after getting home rather late, I checked my RSS (as you do) and I came across a post that began.....
I can't believe I'm writing this, so here goes...
Needless to say, I was intrigued.  I read it and read it and read it. I comment it and I read it again. I shared it with my network on Twitter and went to bed. Now I was hoping that you would read it. I hope that you find a way to respond that feels as real and brave as the voice the author. Enjoy your time at the Lally Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Ca I just ask, how do you make bundles and clustrmap gadgets? I've been looking for them and can't find them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bundles are a bit tricky. I'll show you next time we meet. Here are the maps: http://www.clustrmaps.com/

      Delete